The Peppler Agency began as The Card Agency in 1932. Archie Card started his Insurance business on Burns Avenue in Detroit, Michigan, with two desks in the living room of his home. He was one of the first agents to represent Citizens Mutual Insurance Company. Archie and his daughters ran The Card Agency for 20 years, building clients and trust along the way.
In 1952, Archie's daughter, Mildred, and her husband, Wilbur, built their home on Roslyn Road in Grosse Pointe Woods. At that time, they changed the agency name to The Peppler Agency and moved the business to Grosse Pointe Woods. They operated their business from this location until 1980, at which time this business moved to the current building on Harper Avenue in Harper Woods. The Peppler Agency has grown and prospered at this location since that date, receiving many awards from Citizens Insurance Company for Outstanding Agency Award, Top Performer Award and Overall Excellence Award..
Janet Peppler continues to operate The Peppler Agency with technology enhancements and innovative improvements that have brought the agency many recent awards and continued recognition making The Peppler Agency a truly outstanding insurance agency. With her skilled and knowledgeable full-time staff, she continues to be in touch with the current changes and the needs of her clients. Her experienced staff includes::
- Janet Peppler, President ,CIC, LIC
- Joyce Loman, Personal Lines Account Executive
- Marge Drumm, CISR, Personal Lines Account Executive
- Roxane Charles, Property, Casualty & Life Agent
- Heather Mardlin, CISR, Operations Manager & Multi Lines Account Executive
- Lisa Savage, Personal Lines Account Executive
- Joseph Fikany, Jr., Sales Account Executive
- And "Miley" our black lab office mascot who comes to work every day!
"COMBINING TRADITIONAL STRENGTH WITH CONTEMPORARY VISION"